Feel the heartbeat and rhythm of Africa as you become part of a Big 5 Day Safari Adventure. Experience authentic, wild Africa with a 4 hour experience on the malaria-free Amakhala Game Reserve, situated only a 45 minute drive from Port Elizabeth.
Guided by an experienced ranger on an open cruiser, we offer visitors breathtaking landscapes and unforgettable wildlife sightings, including: The Big 5, Black Wildebeest, Cheetah, Giraffe, Zebra and numerous other antelope.
**Rate freeze until 31 August 2024!
- Morning game drive
- 2 local beverages (cash bar available)
- Delicious 2-course lunch upon your return
Call our reservations team on +27 (0)41 450 5658 or email email@example.com.
|Hlosi Game Lodge
- 10h00: Meet ranger at main gate where you will leave your car
- 10h00 to 13h00: Day safari
- 13h00 to 14h00: Lunch at the lodge
- 14h00: Transfer back to main gate
Leeuwenbosch Country House
- Meet at the lodge at 9h00 for orientation
What to Expect:
|Morning game drive
2 local beverages (cash bar available)
Delicious lunch upon return
|- Children 6 years plus welcome.
- A private game vehicle can be booked for groups with children under 6 yrs of age, for a charge of R 4,950. Subject to availability. (Hlosi Game Lodge)
- Maximum of 2 children per adult per booking.
|• More than 7 days – no cancellation fee
• 7 days or less – 25% cancellation fee
• 3 days or less – 50% cancellation fee
• 48 hours or less – 100% cancellation fee
T's & C's Apply:
|Bookings are essential and must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
Minimum requirement of 2 adults per confirmation.
Call: +27 (0) 41 450 5658
Feeling adventurous? Why don't you add on a 1 hour boat cruise along the majestic Bushman's River, the lifeblood of the reserve? Spot Big 5 on the riverbanks, keep your eyes peeled for a wide variety of endemic bird species, and scan for hippos in the water.
*Subject to availability.
*Due to the current drought and the low water level, our boat is not operational at present.
|Leeuwenbosch Country House:||Hlosi Game Lodge:|
|Directions to Leeuwenbosch Country House:
||Directions to the main gate at Hlosi Game Lodge:
Easily accessible from Port Elizabeth, Grahamstown and Addo, the Day Safaris run daily. Transfers may be arranged.