1. RATES: Rates are per person per night sharing
3. CHECK-IN TIME: 13h00 - 14h00
CHECK-OUT TIME: all lodges 11am, except Safari Lodge which is 12pm
4. CONSERVATION LEVY:
Current till 30 September 2023:
From 01 October 2023:
The Conservation Levy will primarily fund the anti-poaching units and a dedicated rhino monitoring program to preserve and protect the rhinos of Amakhala Game Reserve.
5. SINGLE SUPPLEMENT:
6. PEAK SEASON: Minimum 2-night stay and room rate for single occupancy (100% single supplement)
7. INCLUSIONS: Accommodation, meals, selected house beverages and 2 game drives per day
8. EXCLUSIONS: Premium branded beverages, transfers, telephone calls, laundry and any items of a personal nature
9. AIRPORT TRANSFERS: Available at additional cost.
10. CHILD POLICY:
11. AGE CATEGORIES:
|NAME OF LODGE:||AGE CATEGORY:|
|Bukela Lodge and Bush Lodge||12+ years welcome|
|Hlosi Lodge||All ages welcome (Children's Programme)|
|HillsNek Safari Camp||6+ years welcome|
|Woodbury Lodge||6+ years welcome|
|Leeuwenbosch Country House||All ages welcome|
|Woodbury Tented Camp||6+ years welcome|
|Quatermain's 1920's Safari Camp||12+ years welcome|
|Safari Lodge||9+ years welcome|
12. GAME DRIVE POLICY:
13. TRIPLE OCCUPANCY: A person 12yrs and older may share with 2 adults at selected lodges, the full sharing adult rate will apply for the third person.
14. PAYMENT POLICY: In Full 30 Days prior to arrival, unless the supplier has an authorised 30-day account facility with the Amakhala Game Reserve.
15. GUIDE & DRIVER POLICY: A guide or driver staying in lodge rooms will be charged the applicable single/sharing rates.
16. STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY **Current until 31 August 2024:
17: All rates are in South African Rands and include 15% VAT
18: No Tourism Levies are charged at present
19: All guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival
20: The Amakhala Game Reserve retains the right to admit any guest/s and furthermore retains the right to remove any guest whose behaviour impacts negatively on other guests and / or staff.
21: Kindly be informed that flying drones on the game reserve is strictly prohibited at all times.