1. RATES: Rates are per person per night sharing
3. CHECK-IN TIME: 13h00 - 14h00
CHECK-OUT TIME: all lodges 11am, except Safari Lodge which is 12pm
4. CONSERVATION LEVY:
*Adults: R140 per person per night
*Children 3-11yrs: R70 per child per night
*Children 0-2yrs: No Charge
*Applicable to all bookings with a stay date before 30 September 2023
*Adults: R 160 per person per night
*Children 3–11 years: R 80 per child per night
*Children 0–2 years: No charge
*Applicable to all bookings made from 1 March 2022, with a stay date between 01 October 2023 and 31 August 2024
5. SINGLE SUPPLEMENT:
6. PEAK SEASON: Minimum 2-night stay and room rate for single occupancy (100% single supplement)
7. INCLUSIONS: Accommodation, meals, selected house beverages and 2 game drives per day
8. EXCLUSIONS: Premium branded beverages, transfers, telephone calls, laundry and any items of a personal nature
9. AIRPORT TRANSFERS: Available at additional cost.
10. CHILD POLICY:
11. AGE CATEGORIES:
|NAME OF LODGE:||AGE CATEGORY:|
|Bukela Lodge and Bush Lodge||12+ years welcome|
|Hlosi Lodge||All ages welcome (Children's Programme)|
|HillsNek Safari Camp||6+ years welcome|
|Woodbury Lodge||6+ years welcome|
|Leeuwenbosch Country House||All ages welcome|
|Woodbury Tented Camp||6+ years welcome|
|Quatermain's 1920's Safari Camp||12+ years welcome|
|Safari Lodge||9+ years welcome|
12. GAME DRIVE POLICY:
13. TRIPLE OCCUPANCY: A person 12yrs and older may share with 2 adults at selected lodges, the full sharing adult rate will apply for the third person.
14. PAYMENT POLICY: In Full 30 Days prior to arrival, unless the supplier has an authorised 30-day account facility with the Amakhala Game Reserve.
15. GUIDE & DRIVER POLICY: A guide or driver staying in lodge rooms will be charged the applicable single/sharing rates.
16. COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY **Current until 30 September 2022:
COVID-19 CANCELLATION: In cases where a guest is prevented from taking up their booking due to any governmental regulation, such as closure of borders or any medical incident relating to COVID19 (medical proof required), all cancellation costs will be waived and all monies will be refunded. This applies to all bookings up to 48 hours of arrival. For any non-Covid related cancellations the standard cancellation terms will apply. The Amakhala Game Reserve retains the right to amend terms without prior notice.
17. STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY **1 October 2022 – 30 September 2023:
18: All rates are in South African Rands and include 15% VAT
19: No Tourism Levies are charged at present
20: All guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival
21: The Amakhala Game Reserve retains the right to admit any guest/s and furthermore retains the right to remove any guest whose behaviour impacts negatively on other guests and / or staff.